The Ohm TRS-115A is a 1 KW self-powered, multi-purpose, symmetrically angled cabinet designed for stage monitoring and general PA applications. Either flown or pole mounted this compact wedge is ideal for mirroring applications as both wedge angles are the same. The steep 45 degree angle of the wedge also makes these speakers perfect monitors for far-field applications like theatre and medium sized stage use. Using our own in-house designed and built drivers give depth and clarity which is unrivalled whilst Ohm’s renowned build quality makes this cabinet an easy choice.
Using two high-power 500 w Class D amplifiers with integrated DSP, these self-powered cabinets have dedicated amplification for each component, removing crossover distortion and increasing audio quality. Full FIR filtering achieves further detail and definition with a factory calibrated, pre-set coupled with RMS and Peak limiters ensure the drivers stay within safe parameters.
OHM’s proprietary 15”, 500w cast bass driver and 1.5” horn loaded compression driver components come together through an internal DSP, creating a smooth linear sound. With a frequency response of 67 Hz to 21.6 kHz (-10 dB) across 60° x 40° dispersion while delivering an impressive 136 dB (peak) SPL, this 31 kg unit gives the performance professionals demand.
The robust monitor has a HEX design front grill, hardwearing Polyurea paint finish and a bar handle on the top. Integrated rubber feet are located on 3 sides of the monitor for securing in multiple positions.
Mounting options include six integrated aluminium Aeroquip flying points (for use with CFEK flying eyes) located on the top and rear and bottom of the enclosure giving flexibility over horizontal or vertical flying positions. Other fixings can be used with this cabinet such as the fixed large wall bracket (LWB) and pan and tilt wall bracket (LWB-PT) utilising the integrated top-hat.
The rear connection plate has two input and two link XLR connectors and a powerCON® TRUE1 input and link fitted as standard.
- Tough Polyurea coating
- Reticulated weatherproof foam covered powder-coated Zintec steel grills
- Dual layer thermal relief driver technology
- Aerospace grade 7075-T6511 aluminium flying points
- TRS Interlocking stacking system
- Heavy duty recessed steel handles
- Touring grade cabinets
- Integrated Class D Power module
- World-wide voltage compatibility
- Full FIR-filtered DSP with linear phase outputs
- Fully integrated Look-Ahead and RMS limiters
- Rebated Baltic Birch Plywood construction
- Full input and output protection modes
- 32 bit floating-point signal processing
- Analog Devices Sharc processor
- Wide dynamic range 128dB(A) input converter
- Genuine Neutrik® Signal and Power connectors
For further information please visit https://www.ohm.co.uk/productdetail/TRS-115A