The Ohm TRS-212A is a high-power, passive, point source touring grade cabinet. Designed for front of house applications with issue-free installation and performance, the TRS-212A has an impressive frequency response of 66 Hz to 22.1 kHz (- 10 dB) enabling it to be used as a full range cabinet for venues short on space for subwoofers.
The TRS-212A is a self-powered, using high-powered 2 kW Class D amplifiers and integrated DSP. FIR filtering gives detail and definition to any performance. This power is fully controlled & protected with peak and RMS limiting ensuring issue-free installation and performances. Designed for front of house applications, this cabinet incorporates Ohm’s TRS stacking system which allows secure stacking of multiple cabinets on TRS-218/A
Using two of Ohm’s proprietary 12” cast aluminium chassis drivers and a 1.5” HF compression driver with constant directivity horn, dispersion is a tight 60° x 40° with an incredible SPL of 140 dB (peak).
This robust enclosure has a HEX design front grill, hardwearing Polyurea paint finish and two bar handles on each side. Integrated rubber feet are located on underside of the enclosure for securing in multiple ground stack positions on TRS-218/A and TRS-118/A subwoofers.
Mounting options include six integrated aluminium Aeroquip flying points (for use with CFEK flying eyes) located on the top and rear and bottom of the enclosure giving flexibility over horizontal or vertical flying positions.
The rear connection plate has two input and two link XLR connectors and a powerCON® TRUE1 input and link fitted as standard.
Available separately is a TRS-212 dolly-board enabling easy, single person movement between venues which connects to the front grill using butterfly clips.
- Rebated Baltic Birch Plywood construction
- Tough Polyurea coating
- Reticulated weatherproof foam covered powder-coated Zintec steel grills
- Dual layer thermal relief driver technology
- Aerospace grade 7075-T6511 aluminium flying points
- TRS Interlocking stacking system
- Heavy duty recessed steel handles
- Touring grade cabinets
- Integrated Class D Power module
- World-wide voltage compatibility
- Full FIR-filtered DSP with linear phase outputs
- Fully integrated Look-Ahead and RMS limiters
- Full input and output protection modes
- 32 bit floating-point signal processing
- Analog Devices Sharc processor
- Wide dynamic range 128dB(A) input converter
- Genuine Neutrik® Signal and Power connectors
For more information please visit https://www.ohm.co.uk/productdetail/TRS-212A