The Ohm TRS-118A is a self powered 1 kw, reflex loaded subwoofer that gives a highly detailed transient response. This cabinet is ideal for portable or fixed installation in venues which are tight on space. Incorporating Ohm’s TRS stacking system which ensures secure mounting of multiple TRS-118/A’s cabinets. Ground stacking is also possible with Vela and Cora line array cabinets.
Using a high-power, 1 kW Class D amplifier with integrated DSP. Signal XLR Input and link output along powerCON® TRUE1 power and output are provided on the amplifier connection plate. LED indicators for signal present, peak, RMS and clip situations are also included. This power is fully controlled & protected and coupled to a simplified back panel which removes unauthorised modification with pre-set selection and adjustments to gain, combined with peak and RMS limiting, give issue-free installation and performances.
Using our proprietary 18” cast aluminium chassis driver, the cabinet has a frequency response of 26 Hz to 120 Hz (- 10 dB) and an SPL of 133 dB (peak). All this performance is built into a cabinet that weighs 49 kg. An impedance of 8 Ohms allows easy daisy-chaining and amplifier efficiency maximisation.
The robust enclosure has a HEX design front grill, hardwearing Polyurea paint finish and two bar handles on each side. Integrated rubber feet are located on underside of the enclosure for securing in multiple ground stack positions on TRS-218/A and additional TRS 118/A subwoofers. Cups are countersunk into the top of the enclosure to lock in additional TRS-118/A.
The rear connection plate has two input and two link XLR connectors and a powerCON® TRUE1 input and link fitted as standard.
Available separately is a TRS-118 dolly-board enabling easy, single person movement between venues which connects to the front grill using butterfly clips.
- Rebated Baltic Birch Plywood construction
- Tough Polyurea coating
- Reticulated weatherproof foam covered powder-coated Zintec steel grills
- Dual layer thermal relief driver technology
- Aerospace grade 7075-T6511 aluminium flying points
- TRS Interlocking stacking system
- Heavy duty recessed steel handles
- Touring grade cabinets
- Integrated Class D Power module
- World-wide voltage compatibility
- Fully integrated Look-Ahead and RMS limiters
- Full input and output protection modes
- 32 bit floating-point signal processing
- Analog Devices Sharc processor
- Wide dynamic range 128dB(A) input converter
- Genuine Neutrik® Signal and Power connectors